Re: pgsql: Add documentation for the JIT feature.

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Add documentation for the JIT feature.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 2018-03-29 01:10:46 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Add documentation for the JIT feature.
>
> guaibausaurus complains that this broke tarball building:
>
> make -C postgresql-11devel/doc/src/sgml/ INSTALL
> make[1]: Entering directory '/home/pgsql/buildfarm/buildroot/HEAD/pgsql.build/postgresql-11devel/doc/src/sgml'
> /usr/bin/xsltproc --path . --stringparam pg.version '11devel' --xinclude standalone-profile.xsl
standalone-install.xml>INSTALL.xml

> /usr/bin/xmllint --noout --valid INSTALL.xml
> INSTALL.xml:721: element xref: validity error : IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "jit"
> Makefile:115: recipe for target 'INSTALL.html' failed
> make[1]: *** [INSTALL.html] Error 4
>
> I'd guess you put a link into installation.sgml that can't be there.

Thanks for noticing, and thanks Bruce for fixing.

Could we add INSTALL to the all target in src/docs/sgml? It's a bit
awkward that one can build the docs and miss such a mistake. It's fast
to build in comparison to the rest of the docs, so that doesn't seem
like a high price?

Greetings,

Andres Freund