INSTALL.html build error

От Bruce Momjian
Тема INSTALL.html build error
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
I see the following build error in git head:

    $ make INSTALL.html
    /usr/bin/xmllint --noout --valid INSTALL.xml
    INSTALL.xml:721: element xref: validity error : IDREF attribute linkend references an unknown ID "jit"
    Makefile:115: recipe for target 'INSTALL.html' failed
    make: *** [INSTALL.html] Error 4

There are restrictions on what the INSTALL file can reference.  It is
explained in installation.sgml:

    The standalone version has some portions that are different from the
    version that is integrated into the full documentation set, in
    particular as regards links, so that INSTALL.html can be created without
    links to the main documentation.  See standalone-profile.xsl for
    details.

and standalone-profile.xsl has:

    To omit something in the stand-alone INSTALL file, give the element a
    condition="standalone-ignore" attribute.

I have fixed it by using "standalone-ignore" in the attached, applied
patch.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes
Сообщение: Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes