Re: pgsql: Fast ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN with a non-NULL default

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pgsql: Fast ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN with a non-NULL default
Дата
Re: pgsql: Fast ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN with a non-NULL default  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-committers
Hi,

On 2018-03-28 11:37:49 +1030, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Please do.

K, not 100% sure I'll get it done today, I'm neck deep looking at
something else.  But if not, I'll surely get it done tomorrow morning
PST.

Note there appear to be some independent failures?

> I guess I need to do some enabling of that in my test setup.

Unless you overhaul fundamental things like tuple deforming it hopefully
shouldn't need to be adjusted that often... ;)

Greetings,

Andres Freund