Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> In the coverage.pg.org box, we have:
>
> $ cat .lcovrc
> lcov_branch_coverage = 1
>
> I'm going to do a test run with that disabled and see what happens.

So the counters for the "bogus" line are reported as zero now, but we
lost branch-based numbers.  I suppose we can live with that, if we don't
want to try and track down the bug.  I suppose you could try to
reproduce it locally with that setting.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: Bogus reports from coverage.postgresql.org