Re: Using base backup exclusion filters to reduce data transferredwith pg_rewind

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Using base backup exclusion filters to reduce data transferredwith pg_rewind
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 01:16:27PM +0300, Anastasia Lubennikova wrote:
> Since these patches contain mostly cosmetic changes and do not break
> anything, I think it's fine to mark this thread as Ready For Committer
> without long discussion.

Thanks Anastasia for the review.  The refactoring is quite intuitive I
think, still that's perhaps a bit too much intrusive.  Extra opinions
about that are welcome.

As I read again the patch set, please note that I am not much happy yet
about the part for the handling of temporary files when applying the
filters in pg_rewind and the lack inconsistency for file filters and
directory filters...
--
Michael

Вложения