Re: MSVC builld of 9.5.12 is broken?

От Victor Wagner
Тема Re: MSVC builld of 9.5.12 is broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 13:35:33 +0100
Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> > Note that said commit (91f3ffc5249) is not limited to rearranging
> > makefile. It also changes a lot into C code itself. So it is not a
> > question of reverting commit - it is making new commit, which
> > reverts changes in just one file.
>

> Oh, I missed that.
>
> I think we should revert *just the changes to the Makefile*, and of
> course leave the rest of the comimt. Can you confirm if that fixes
> the problem?

It seems that it is not so easy. I've tried to revert changes in the
Makefile, and found out that some utilities (createlang, droplang,
pg_isready) now need more common object files, than they need before
this commit .

Attached patch to makefile which fixe problem for 9.3 branch.
I think it should do for 9.4 and 9.5 too.

--

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: MSVC builld of 9.5.12 is broken?
Сообщение: Re: MSVC builld of 9.5.12 is broken?