Re: PQConsumeinput stuck on recv

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: PQConsumeinput stuck on recv
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On 2018-02-23 15:59:18 -0300, Andre Oliveira Freitas wrote:
> I'm using the libpq that comes with debian, however I can install the
> library from the official repository to be sure, I assume the one from
> the official repo has it enabled.

That should be fine. Could you get the backtrace again, after installing
debugging symbols? It'd certainly be helpful to see the exact path to
the blocking syscall.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Location to specify C compiler option in C extension
Сообщение: Re: Location to specify C compiler option in C extension