Re: pg_upgrade and materialized views

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: pg_upgrade and materialized views
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2018-02-21 18:45:26 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> I've pushed a fix for this.

Thanks for this work, the new comments indeed make this much
clearer!

Wonder if we should include a comment in the release notes that possible
occurances of the problem can be fixed with REFRESH? Perhaps that's
obvious?

I also wonder if there's a chance that this can result in wrong query
results without getting errors, once the xids appears to be from the
future - if so, should we ask people to refresh matviews if they're
older than pg_upgrade?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and materialized views
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and materialized views