Re: pgBackRest backup from standby

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgBackRest backup from standby
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 06:48:30PM -0600, Don Seiler wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 6:43 PM, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>> You may want to contact the maintainers directly through github where
>> the project is maintained:
>> https://github.com/pgbackrest/pgbackrest
>
> Is that the place to just ask questions? I wasn't sure that "Issues" meant
> just questions versus problems or bugs. I didn't see any mention of a forum
> or list on their website, and there have been lots of pgBackRest questions
> on this list in the past so I settled on this one.

Stephen and David are around all the time, so it is not really an issue
to discuss things related to pgBackRest on this list I guess :)
Attaching related folks directly in CC: also usually helps.

You may get faster feedback by opening an issue directly on github
though, as there are a lot of emails on -general so it is easy to get
things lost.  My 2c.
--
Michael

Вложения