Re: able column headings PgAmin4

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: able column headings PgAmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 01:59:32PM -0800, Anthony DeBarros wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> My favorite solution to this issue is to use the very handy Python library
> csvkit: https://csvkit.readthedocs.io/en/1.0.2/

For the same purpose I have written a script in Julia which I regularly
use.  It creates an SQL-file from a csv similar to the output of a
pg_dump of a table.  Then I can run 'psql -f sqlfile.sql' and it will
create and populate the table.

I have attached the script.  You need to have Julia on your computer
(which is a good thing :)

Regards.

Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this e-mail is governed by these terms / Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van
hierdiee-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gere��l. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer
Вложения