PDF Builds on borka (Debian/stretch) broken - 9.6

От Stephen Frost
Тема PDF Builds on borka (Debian/stretch) broken - 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

While trying to do the PDF builds on borka for 9.6 for tomorrow's
release, I'm getting:

openjade  -D . -D . -c /usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/dsssl/modular/catalog -d ./stylesheet.dsl -t tex -V
tex-backend-i output-print -i include-index -V texpdf-output -V '%paper-type%'=A4 -o postgres-A4.tex-pdf postgres.sgml

openjade:./stylesheet.dsl:670:9:E: flow object not accepted by port; only display flow objects accepted
Makefile:180: recipe for target 'postgres-A4.tex-pdf' failed
make: *** [postgres-A4.tex-pdf] Segmentation fault
make: *** Deleting file 'postgres-A4.tex-pdf'

The 10.2 build worked (though required me to up the memory in the box;
note that the above error is even after the memory increase and does not
appear to be a memory allocation issue anyway).

Any idea what's happening here..?  The interwebs seem to indicate that
it might be something to do with glossary and I'm wondering if we've
tripped over whatever that internal limit of openjade was, again, and,
if so, if there's anything we can do about it.

Obviously would be great to get this fixed for tomorrow's release, so if
you're able to help at all, it would be appreciated.

I'm going to try doing the builds for 9.5, et al, next.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения