Re: [solved] Pgcrypto (PostgreSQL 10) on Debain 9?

От Thiemo Kellner
Тема Re: [solved] Pgcrypto (PostgreSQL 10) on Debain 9?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Zitat von Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>:

> Only a guess, but maybe you need to install the extension first? -
>
>    create extension <whatever>;

Thanks, right guess as I figured out yesterday evening after reading
not only the module portion but the introduction to the modules. I
also was mislead by the fact that those went into core in version 10.

Greetings to Galway (where I spent preparations for my CAE) from
Bannholz at the Hochrhein

--
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel:
http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8F70EFD2D972CBEF