Re: Add more information_schema columns

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add more information_schema columns
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 03:16:59PM -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> What possible point can there be to such an expression?  It's always 0.
>
> rhaas=# select distinct tgtype::smallint & 1 & 66 from
> generate_series(-32768,32767) tgtype;
> ?column?
> ----------
>         0
> (1 row)

Of course you are right here.  I just had a look at the patch again
after waking up and the current patch builds action_order based only on
action_timing and action_orientation, but it forgets event_manipulation.
For example row and statement triggers are correctly filtered, but the
ordering number includes both insert, update and delete types.  So what
you need to use instead is (t.tgtype & 1), (t.tgtype & 66) as filter.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Parallel tuplesort (for parallel B-Tree index creation)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Parallel tuplesort (for parallel B-Tree index creation)