Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 07:39:33PM -0500, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I think most users actually still think about the whole topic as "SSL",
> and the leading library is called "OpenSSL", so I think we're fine.

Yes, that's my impression on the matter as well.  While renaming the
client-side parameters sounds not really plausible, the server-side
parameters could be renamed with an implementation-related prefix if
another implementation than OpenSSL is used.  Until that happens, any
server-side renaming does not justify the breakage in my opinion.
--
Michael

Вложения