Re: Problem with Package for pgq3 missing pgq_node

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Problem with Package for pgq3 missing pgq_node
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Jeremy Finzel 2018-01-22 <CAMa1XUirA6bwV+Q-hwE5mGDU2dUNFjS=s1Pqinb6NNo4ZYjhmw@mail.gmail.com>
> Thanks for the reply.  We still are missing some things to make us able to
> actually run Skytools replication with the new packaging, namely londiste.
> The new packages do not fully replicate the functionality of the legacy
> skytools packaging, and we are forced to pin to older versions at present
> for this reason.
>
> If there is anything we could do to help with this process, please let us
> know.

Hi Jeremy,

I'll see if I can package londiste over the next days. Sorry for the
trouble...

Christoph

От: apt.postgresql.org repository
Сообщение: postgresql-prioritize updated to version 1.0.4-3.pgdg+1