Re: pg_hba_file_rules: "scram-sha256" instead of "scram-sha-256"

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_hba_file_rules: "scram-sha256" instead of "scram-sha-256"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 05:22:59PM +0100, Christophe Courtois wrote:
> But it appears as "scram-sha256" (only one hyphen) in pg_hba_file_rules.
> This is a bit confusing.

Thanks for the report.  That's a bug..  Likely from some incorrect
rebase during the feature review.

> "scram-sha256" appears in commit c727f120 in src/backend/libpq/hba.c,
> while defining the array UserAuthName.
>
> Is it just a remnant of previous versions of the patch or is there a
> reason?

Attached is a patch for that.  At the same time I have noticed that
protocol.sgml is using the same name, so I would suggest to fix that at
the same time.  That introduces a small user-visible change when using
pg_hba_file_rules still that should be backpatched.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14932: SELECT DISTINCT val FROM table gets stuck in an infinite loop
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14932: SELECT DISTINCT val FROM table gets stuck in aninfinite loop