BUG #15029: Cannot create postgis extension after install

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15029: Cannot create postgis extension after install
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15029
Logged by:          Ryan Bowman
Email address:      rdb@ybits.net
PostgreSQL version: 10.1
Operating system:   CentOS release 6.9 (Final)

After installing (via yum) and initializing our postgres 10.1 server, I'm
unable to create the postgis extension without manually building and
installing the latest release of postgis 2.4 (2.4.2):

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/10/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos10-10-2.noarch.rpm

> yum install postgresql10-server postgresql10-devel postgresql10-contrib
postgis24_10 postgis24_10-client postgis24_10-utils postgis24_10-devel
postgresql10-plperl

> /etc/init.d/postgresql-10 initdb

> /usr/pgsql-10/bin/psql -c "create extension postgis"
ERROR:  could not load library "/usr/pgsql-10/lib/postgis-2.4.so":
/usr/pgsql-10/lib/postgis-2.4.so: undefined symbol: geod_init

I should note that we have an existing version of postgres 9.2 installed; I
don't see how that could be interfering but it's worth noting.

I was able to get around this issue, as I mentioned above, by manually
downloading, building and installing postgis-2.4.2

I think I've included everything here; if I'm missing something obvious, do
let me know :)

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #15028: PostGIS won't install/yum update fails due to gdal-libspackage dependency problem
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: defaut value '1' in smallint column is a string value '1' inpgsql >= 9.5