Re: [HACKERS] Subscription code improvements

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Subscription code improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Michael Paquier (michael.paquier@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 8:17 PM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Thank you for the comment.
> >>
> >> After more thought, since 0001 and 0003 patches on the first mail also
> >> improve the subscription codes and are worth to be considered, I
> >> picked total 4 patches up and updated them. I'm planning to work on
> >> these patches in the next CF.
> >>

> > Added this item to the next commit fest.
>
> The patch set fails to apply. Please provide a rebased version. I am
> moving this entry to next CF with waiting on author as status.

Masahiko Sawada, this patch is still in Waiting on Author and hasn't
progressed in a very long time.  Is there any chance you'll be able to
provide an updated patch soon for review?  Or should this patch be
closed out?

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения