No module named 'logging'

От Johann Spies
Тема No module named 'logging'
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I am (again) trying out pgadmin4 on Debian.

I have managed to install it as standalone version and managed to work
using it for two days.  Then I did shutdown my computer over the weekend.
Now, when I try to start it the same way I did earlier, I get "No module
named 'logging'".

Before I got it working in the first place I got this error several
times and after several recompilations and starting over again in the
end got it working. I am not willing to start over every time I want to
use it.

This is one big frustration which makes me think that pgadmin4 is not
yet ready for production use.  It is wasting my time.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this e-mail is governed by these terms / Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van
hierdiee-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gere��l. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer