Re: BUG #15024: I am a beginer and in learning face

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15024: I am a beginer and in learning face
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 08:17:55AM -0700, David G. Johnston wrote:
> That isn't a bug report...

For beginner's questions, please let me suggest pgsql-novice as a
possible mailing list. This one is dedicated to discussions about bugs.

> I find the best way to begin assimilating information on a new topic is to
> find relevant books and read them.

The documentation can be hard to digest for a beginner, and has
thousands of pages. Still, did you take the chance to look at it:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/

Here is also an extra resource about the internals of PostgreSQL which
can be easier to digest:
http://www.interdb.jp/pg/

After that, it all depends to what you want to do with PostgreSQL and
what you want to learn, and the answer to such questions is something
you need to figure out by yourself first before digging more into
documentation details.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15023: problem with pg_statistic
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15023: problem with pg_statistic