BUG #15019: REASSIGN OWNED doesn't work grantors of DEFAULT ACL

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15019: REASSIGN OWNED doesn't work grantors of DEFAULT ACL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15019
Logged by:          Álvaro Herrera
Email address:      alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org
PostgreSQL version: 10.1
Operating system:   doesn't matter

After some discussion with Stephen Amell in pgsql-es-ayuda [1], we arrived
at the conclusion that what it currently does for grantors of default ACL is
not good.  I'm not sure what would be a good behavior, however.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/e8923666-3b5f-1024-76a5-cf377f5493dc@inbox.lv