Re: [HACKERS] REL9_6_STABLE - a minor bug in src/common/exec.c

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] REL9_6_STABLE - a minor bug in src/common/exec.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 03:27:43PM +0300, Anna Akenteva wrote:
> Would it be possible to fix it the same way in REL9_6_STABLE and maybe other
> older versions too?

Yes, this was part of an investigation that led to 052cc223 to improve
OOM handling, which involved way more code paths than just this one. As
such issues are unlikely going to happen, I think that we are fine with
no back-patch.
--
Michael

Вложения