Re: [HACKERS] Restrict concurrent update/delete with UPDATE ofpartition key

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Restrict concurrent update/delete with UPDATE ofpartition key
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Amul,

* amul sul (sulamul@gmail.com) wrote:
> Agree, updated in the attached patch.  Patch 0001 also includes your
> previous review comment[1] and typo correction suggested by Alvaro[2].

Looks like this needs to be rebased (though the failures aren't too bad,
from what I'm seeing), so going to mark this back to Waiting For Author.
Hopefully this also helps to wake this thread up a bit and get another
review of it.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения