Use of term hostaddrs for multiple hostaddr values

От Michael Paquier
Тема Use of term hostaddrs for multiple hostaddr values
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

While looking at the documentation of libpq, I have noticed that the
term hostaddrs is used to qualify multiple values of hostaddr. This
looks incorrect to me, as this is not the name of a connection
parameter. Please find attached a patch to address this
inconsistency. One error message is also touched, impacting
translability.

Thanks,
--
Michael