Re: pgsql: pg_upgrade: simplify code layout in a few places

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: pg_upgrade: simplify code layout in a few places
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Fri, Jan  5, 2018 at 02:20:59PM -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 2:11 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> > > pg_upgrade:  simplify code layout in a few places
> > >
> > > Backpatch-through: 9.4 (9.3 didn't need improving)
> >
> > Hmm.  We don't normally do things like this, because it breaks translatability.
>
> Oh, you mean the 'if()' statement?  If so, I will revert that and add a
> comment so I don't do it again in that place.

See 837255cc81fb59b12f5a70ac2a8a9850bccf13e0.  I don't think adding
comments to every single place where this could be done (which is many
places, not just in pg_upgrade) is a good idea.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: pg_upgrade: simplify code layout in a few places
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: pg_upgrade: simplify code layout in a few places