Re: GSoC 2018

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: GSoC 2018
Дата
Re: GSoC 2018
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings -hackers,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> The deadline for Mentoring organizations to apply is: January 23.

We currently only have four (4) projects for 2018 listed on our
projects page here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=GSoC_2018

Last year we had quite a few more and we had a good GSoC year with four
students making it through the entire process and some really
interesting work getting done.  Let's try to add more to the list, to
ensure that we have a great 2018 GSoC!

The organization application acceptance period for GSoC 2018 has
officially opened and I'm starting to look through the application to
see if anything has changed.  I'm planning to officially submit on or
about January 18th and it would really be great to get those project
ideas up on our projects page before then!

Any questions, feel free to ask, as always.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения