BUG #14998: XXS vulnerabilities in PostgreSQL 'utf8 4-byte truncation'

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #14998: XXS vulnerabilities in PostgreSQL 'utf8 4-byte truncation'
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14998
Logged by:          Thu Luu
Email address:      ltthu2810@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.2
Operating system:   CentOs 6.x

My application uses the Postgresql 9.6.2. But, when I use the tool to scan
the vulnerabilities. There are some errors related to DB: 'MYSQL utf8 4-byte
truncation'.
Refer:
https://www.acunetix.com/vulnerabilities/web/mysql-utf8-4-byte-truncation

Please help me to fix this. Thanks for your reading.