Re: pgsql: Fix deadlock hazard in CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix deadlock hazard in CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> However this means that the test will get removed in 9.4 and 9.5 because
> isolationtester is not smart enough there.
>
> I suppose the other option would be to add an alternate expected file
> for the test.

Actually, so far only 9.6 and up have failed.  Maybe the old
isolationtester is different enough that the other thing doesn't happen.

I'm more inclined now to add the alternate file instead of the other
patch.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix deadlock hazard in CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix deadlock hazard in CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY