BUG #14996: psql shows password in some cases

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #14996: psql shows password in some cases
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14996
Logged by:          Richard Lindner
Email address:      rlindner81@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 10.1
Operating system:   Windows

Hi,

I experienced what looks like a minor bug.

I use psql in a regular Windows Command shell and it works as expected for
most cases.

When I switch to reading from stdin however, it suddenly shows the password
I enter onscreen.

So
`psql -d garden < garden-backup.sql`

and similar will cause the password to be readable on screen.