Re: BUG #2246: Bad malloc interactions: ecpg, openssl

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #2246: Bad malloc interactions: ecpg, openssl
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Andrew Klosterman <andrew5@ece.cmu.edu> writes:
> With the debug binaries, I was able to step through the program and get to
> what appears to be the function where it bails:  line 1166 of
> postgresql-8.1.0/src/interfaces/libpq/fe-secure.c where SSL_free() is
> called.

BTW, is the address that glibc says is corrupted consistent from run to
run?  If so, you could narrow down the problem pretty quickly by setting
a hardware watchpoint on that address with gdb.  Any hits that are not
from the malloc subroutines are probably the source of the problem.