Re: libpq.so.3 not found

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: libpq.so.3 not found
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Xinyu Hua <xhua@cse.ucsc.edu> writes:
> Tom, I think all the libraries that libpq.so needs are right there. Please
> see the following:
>  libresolv.so.2 =>        /usr/lib/libresolv.so.2
>         libsocket.so.1 =>        /usr/lib/libsocket.so.1
>         libnsl.so.1 =>   /usr/lib/libnsl.so.1
>         libgcc_s.so.1 =>         /usr/local/lib/libgcc_s.so.1

Almost certainly, the problem is that /usr/local/lib/ isn't getting
searched and so libgcc_s.so isn't found.  This sort of problem is easily
hit because different bits of code have different ideas about where to
search for shared libraries.  I think ldd pays attention to
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but gcc only pays attention to -L switches.