Re: Foreign Data Wrapper

От Nicolas Paris
Тема Re: Foreign Data Wrapper
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le 21 déc. 2017 à 13:24, Virendra Shaktawat - Quipment India écrivait :
> Quipment Logo
>
> Hello ,
>

> I have stuck at foreign data wrapper. I am accessing the form MS Sql Server.
> Foreign table has been created with data. unfortunately I am unable to perform
> DML operation like insert, update and delete on foreign table. Whenever I tried
> to perform DML operation on foreign table we are getting error i.e. “ERROR:
> cannot insert into foreign table "test12"
>
> SQL state: 0A000”
>

> Kindly give me response soon because I am stuck at the middle of the project.

Hi,

I would give a try to a specific MSSQL FDW such:
https://www.openscg.com/bigsql/docs/tds_fdw/

and the github:
https://github.com/tds-fdw/tds_fdw

While insert is not yet available there apparently some work have
already been done and could be improved
https://github.com/tds-fdw/tds_fdw/issues/9

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: Foreign Data Wrapper
От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: [v10] CREATE TEMP FUNCTION/CREATE FUNCTION PG_TEMP.X