Re: [HACKERS] Flexible configuration for full-text search

От Arthur Zakirov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Flexible configuration for full-text search
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 05:31:09PM +0300, Aleksandr Parfenov wrote:

> The new version of the patch is in attachment as well as a
> little README file with a description of changes in each file. Any
> feedback is welcome.

I looked the patch a little bit. The patch is applied and tests passed.

I noticed that there are typos in the documentation. And I think it is necessary to keep information about previous
sintax.The syntax will be supported anyway. For example, information about TSL_FILTER was removed. And it will be good
toadd more examples of the new syntax.

The result of ts_debug() function was changed. Is it possible to keep the old ts_debug() result? To be specific,
'dictionaries'column is text now, not array, as I understood. It will be good to keep the result for the sake of
backwardcompatibility.

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company