Re: Logical replication without a Primary Key

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Logical replication without a Primary Key
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017-12-18 12:43:24 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> This is the behavior I was expecting. As I said, I may have misunderstood
> the responses but it is acting as I would expect.

Just ot make sure: You're saying there's no problem here, and that
logical rep is behaving correctly, right?

FWIW, I wonder if we need to add a warning somewhere about FULL
replication, given it's essentially O(#changes * #rows) -> O(n^2) for
updating the whole table.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Logical replication without a Primary Key
Сообщение: Re: Logical replication without a Primary Key