Re: 10.1: hash index size exploding on vacuum full analyze

От AP
Тема Re: 10.1: hash index size exploding on vacuum full analyze
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 09:08:23AM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 8:08 PM, Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> wrote:
> The estimation depends on the type of columns and stats.  I think we
> need to use schema and stats in the way AP is using to see the effect
> AP is seeing.  I was under impression that AP will help us in
> verifying the problem as he can reproduce it, but it seems he is busy.

Different fires keep springing up and they are causing delay. This
is still on my mind and I'll get back to it as soon as I can. My
apologies. :(

AP

Сообщение: Re: 10.1: hash index size exploding on vacuum full analyze
Сообщение: Re: 10.1: hash index size exploding on vacuum full analyze