Re: Reproducible builds: genbki.pl vs schemapg.h

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Reproducible builds: genbki.pl vs schemapg.h
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: Tom Lane 2017-12-15 <9616.1513351766@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> Christoph Berg <christoph.berg@credativ.de> writes:
> > Debian's reproducible builds project has revealed that the full build
> > path gets embedded into server/catalog/schemapg.h:
>
> genbki.pl is hardly our only script that prints its $0 ...

As per
https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rb-pkg/unstable/amd64/postgresql-10.html,
that's the only place that makes it into the resulting binary.
I wouldn't be sending a patch if it didn't fix the issue.

Christoph
--
Senior Berater, Tel.: +49 2166 9901 187
credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080, USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209