Re: List removals

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: List removals
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Tom, all,

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> > The other option is to reject the RCPT TO at SMTP time with a message
> > like the above on our frontends - the problem there is that is it up the
> > sending MTA to wrap that text into a bounce that might or might not be
> > parsable by a human :/
>
> Seems to me that that's an OK compromise.  If people are using MTAs that
> fail to expose the rejection message, that's their problem not ours.

This has been done for the lists that weren't already marked as
'inactive' in mj2 (apparently some of those that I listed had been
discontinued previously).

For example:

--------
Trying 87.238.57.229...
Connected to magus.postgresql.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 magus.postgresql.org inbound mail system postgresql.org ESMTP Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:12:07 +0000
ehlo test
250-magus.postgresql.org Hello magus.postgresql.org [87.238.57.229]
250-SIZE 20971520
250-8BITMIME
250-PIPELINING
250-STARTTLS