Re: large numbers of inserts out of memory strategy

От Steven Lembark
Тема Re: large numbers of inserts out of memory strategy
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I'm pretty new to postgres so I haven't changed any configuration
> setting and the log is a bit hard for me to make sense of :(

Diving into the shark tank is a helluva way to learn how to swim :-)

Are you interested in finding doc's on how to deal with the tuning?

--
Steven Lembark                                       1505 National Ave
Workhorse Computing                                 Rockford, IL 61103