Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods

От Ildus Kurbangaliev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 27 Nov 2017 18:20:12 +0100
Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> I guess the trick might be -DRANDOMIZE_ALLOCATED_MEMORY (I first tried
> without it, and it seemed working fine). If that's the case, I bet
> there is a palloc that should have been palloc0, or something like
> that.

Thanks, that was it. I've been able to reproduce this bug. The attached
patch should fix this bug and I've also added recompression when
tuples moved to the relation with the compressed attribute.

--
---
Ildus Kurbangaliev

Вложения