Procmail recipe for new setup

От Steve Litt
Тема Procmail recipe for new setup
Дата
Re: Procmail recipe for new setup  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Procmail recipe for new setup  (Piotr Stefaniak <postgres@piotr-stefaniak.me>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

The following procmail recipe works for me:

:0:
* ^(To|Cc).*pgsql-general@postgresql.org
.Postgres/

In the preceding, the slash at the end of the destination (.Postgres)
is because Procmail is inserting the mail into a maildir (the maildir
for my local Dovecot IMAP server). I use the (To|Cc) vocabulary instead
of something like a list-id email heading to accommodate those who for
some reason email me and copy the list, or email the list and copy me.
(To|Cc) seems to work under all conditions.

Any recipes based on [GENERAL] being in the subject have stopped
working because [GENERAL] is no longer in the subject.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2017 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust