[HACKERS] Re: PANIC: invalid index offnum: 186 when processing BRIN indexes inVACUUM

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема [HACKERS] Re: PANIC: invalid index offnum: 186 when processing BRIN indexes inVACUUM
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: PANIC: invalid index offnum: 186 when processingBRIN indexes in VACUUM  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tomas Vondra wrote:
> FWIW I can reproduce this on REL_10_STABLE, but not on REL9_6_STABLE. So
> it seems to be due to something that changed in the last release.

I've been trying to reproduce it for half an hour with no success (I
think my laptop is just too slow).  I bet this is related to the
addition of PageIndexTupleOverwrite (commit b1328d78f) though I find it
more likely that this was not *caused* by that commit but rather just
made it easier to hit.