Re: [HACKERS] SIGSEGV in BRIN autosummarize

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] SIGSEGV in BRIN autosummarize
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Before pushing, I'll give a look to the regular autovacuum path to see
> if it needs a similar fix.

Reading that one, my conclusion is that it doesn't have the same problem
because the strings are allocated in AutovacuumMemCxt which is not reset
by error recovery.  This gave me the idea to use that context instead of
TopTransactionContext to store the strings in workitem processing also.
The patch I propose now is attached.