[BUGS] BUG #14868: Postgres as Windows Service doesn't shutdown properly

От tschimail1@gmail.com
Тема [BUGS] BUG #14868: Postgres as Windows Service doesn't shutdown properly
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14868
Logged by:          Klaus Hofbauer
Email address:      tschimail1@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.5
Operating system:   Windows 7 Pro

When I shutdown my notebook (it is not the fasted), i find the fast shutdown
log entry in the logfile, but i don't find the checkpoint starting: shutdown
immediate entry. At startup my cluster trigger the database recovery.
pg_ctl should communicate with windows, that it needs more time for
shutdown. There are mechanism from WIN7, that the cluster gets more time to
stop correctly.