[DOCS] drop table doesn't fire ddl_command_end event trigger

От sanyamjain22@live.in
Тема [DOCS] drop table doesn't fire ddl_command_end event trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/event-trigger-matrix.html

Hi,
I have enable ddl_command_end trigger on a table.I can see fired events when
ddl type is alter or create but drop is not catched. But in description
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/event-trigger-matrix.html
it is mentioned that drop table will also generate ddl_command_end trigger.