Re: [HACKERS] increasing the default WAL segment size

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] increasing the default WAL segment size
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2017-09-14 11:31:33 +0530, Beena Emerson wrote:
> The change looks good and is working as expected.
> PFA the updated patch after running pgindent.

I've pushed this version. Yay!  Thanks for the work Beena, everyone!

The only change I made is to run the pg_upgrade tests with a 1 MB
segment size, as discussed in [1].  We'll probably want to refine that,
but let's discuss that in the other thread.

Regards,

Andres

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20170919175457.liz3oreqiambuhca%40alap3.anarazel.de