Re: [HACKERS] Small patch for pg_basebackup argument parsing

От Ryan Murphy
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Small patch for pg_basebackup argument parsing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            not tested

I applied this patch via patch -p1.  (Had an issue using git apply, but apparently that's common?)

All tests passed normally.  Ran make check, make installcheck, and make installcheck-world.

Looked thru the diffs and it looks fine to me.
Changing a lot of a integer/long arguments that were being read directly via atoi / atol
to be read as strings first, to give better error handling.

This looks good to go to me.  Reviewing this as "Ready for Committer".
Thanks for the patch, Pierre!

Ryan

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer