Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump does not handle indirectly-granted permissions properly

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump does not handle indirectly-granted permissions properly
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom, all,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> Alright, here's an updated patch which cleans things up a bit and adds
> comments to explain what's going on.  I also updated the comments in
> acl.h to explain that ordering actually does matter.

Getting back to this, here's rebased patches for master/v10 and 9.6
(which only had whitespace differences, probably pgindent to blame
there..).

I'm going to push these later today unless there's other comments on it.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения