Re: [HACKERS] mysql_fdw + PG10: unrecognized node type: 217

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [HACKERS] mysql_fdw + PG10: unrecognized node type: 217
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Re: To Andres Freund 2017-09-11 <20170911095338.mqkiinkpk7gkog3a@msg.df7cb.de>
> Re: Andres Freund 2017-09-11 <20170911090306.s7sj4uyr4t72wbam@alap3.anarazel.de>
> > Could you pprint() the expression that's being initialized?
> (gdb) p pprint(node)

Andres helped me to produce a correct dump, my error was that the
breakpoint should have been one line earlier because of elog()
internals.

The outcome is that Andres diagnosed it as a bug in mysql_fdw;
ExecInitExpr() should never get toplevel lists anymore.

Bug filed: https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/mysql_fdw/issues/147

Thanks,
Christoph