Re: [BUGS] Old row version in hot chain become visible after a freeze

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [BUGS] Old row version in hot chain become visible after a freeze
Дата
Re: [BUGS] Old row version in hot chain become visible after a freeze  (Jeff Frost <jeff@pgexperts.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Another thing is that if you're going through heap_copy_data, the tuple
is only checked for DEAD, not RECENTLY_DEAD.  Maybe there is no bug here
but I'm not sure yet.

I attach the patch as I have it now -- mostly comment tweaks, but also
the change to not mark page as all-frozen when we skip freezing a
recently read tuple.  I also renamed the test case, because I think it
may be possible to reach the problem code without involving a multixact.
Haven't tried too hard though.