Re: [GENERAL] Postgres logs showing error after replication

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres logs showing error after replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I am not sure if the sending email is the right way to get the forum help. Could you please let me know how to open
forumquery to ask postgres questions.

Sending email to this mailing list regarding your questions is the
perfect way to get help.

Other than this, there's an IRC channel for PostgreSQL.
https://www.postgresql.org/community/irc/

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii